This blog is about the day to day lives of me and mine, and hopefully it will help you with yours. The blog was started as a keep sake or diary, it is memories built with, and left behind for, my nearest and dearest. I suppose it is a more interactive version of the black and white photo album my grandparents left for me. Hopefully when they all get older this form of media will still be accessible.
I blog a lot of food allergy posts on varying issues as Bob has multiple food allergies, and other disabilities.
These posts cover a wide scope of topics including
- Recipes, successful and not
- Allergy free foods
- Highlighting Food allergy awareness week
- Providing support for others with similar issues
I like to cook and bake, this is mainly due to the food intolerance and allergies, but I like to make my own food as I then know what is in it and feel it is much healthier.
So what have I done with my life?
- Brought up five children
- Worked as a child minder, playgroup leader and crèche worker
- Went back to College twelve years ago and achieved a BA in Human Resource Management
- Currently work part-time as a housekeeper in a hospital
- I once did a bungee jump for charity
My interest/hobbies include
|myself with the tv camera man|
- entering competitions
- cross stitching
Opportunities this blog has brought me
- tv celebrity (links at the bottom of the page)
- published author
- guest blog writer, here .
- I have learnt to vlog
- and now a model to boot, come see my big break I am at the bottom, milking the cow.
Where am I hoping to go with my blog?
- looking to expand on allergy free posts
- share the twins from the day they were born
- leave behind years more memories for the family
- happy to do more guest posts, sponsored posts and product testing
Where to contact and find me
- e-mail elaine.livingstone @sky.com
- twitter - pooohbear2811
- Facebook Elaine Livingstone