- personalised gifts, name labels, clothing labels for kids, school and the perfect personalised gifts.
A little bit about them;
the inside of the bag
- Stuck On You began in 1995
- I am a great believer in quality, service and the environment. We confidently shout from the roof tops that we offer the best product in the market place, we have based our whole company on offering other mums like myself and everyone that works with us a great inexpensive way of keeping track of your kids things
- With the advances of technology we are now able to offer you and your children the opportunity to not only select their favourite icons, designs and colours but create labels right in front of your eyes with our state of the art website
- Our labels are tough, they have been tested by kids all over the world
- You will also find them on Facebook
My favourite item on their site are the drinks bottles, 500ml BPA free, stainless steel bottles, again a choice of design with any name you fancy
Bob chose a red bag with a train on. The bags are made from durable poly canvas with a full waterproof lining. The bag has three elasticated mesh pockets on the back and a mesh pocket on the right hand side, with the left hand side having too elasticated hoops to hold things in place. They measure 218 by 185 by 80mm, more than large enough to hold a child's over night toiletries.
I feel the bag is very good quality and all the stitching seems to be to a high standard and it certainly seems like it will stand up to the rough treatment a child may give it. I like the idea of the hanging hook to hook it on a door handle when they are using it.
The bag we were sent out had a very very minor flaw on it, nothing I would have bothered about had I bought the bag, but as it was for a review I brought this to the attention of Jenna at Stuck on You. She was not happy about the flaw as her company should only turn out 100% perfect goods, and so as she would with any customer she has arranged to send me out another one. Now that is what I call impressive customer service. This will allow any of you to order with complete confidence.
Now Jenna at Stuck on You has been kind enough to offer one of these up as a prize. Easy rafflecopter entry.
I was sent one bag to review for free and another is being offered as a prize but no other payment was received.