In conjunction with Indoor Allergy Week which runs from 12th – 18th November 2012 which is designed to raise awareness of the impact of allergic reactions to house dust mites, mould and pets,
· 99.9% Effective filtration of pollen, dust mite debris and mould spores from air passing through the filter
· Also captures household dust, pet dander, cigarette smoke and smog as well as particles that carry odours and viruses from air passing through the filter
· Allergy UK seal of approval
· Filter change indicator based on filter life
· Suitable for a room up to 34 sq m
A user-friendly machine, the Filtrete air purifier has a filter-life indicator that lights up when it's time to change the filter. An electrostatically charged filter is specially designed for capturing large, airborne allergens like pollen, mould spores and dust mite debris from air passing through the filter. The fibres within the filter are charged to act like tiny magnets that attract and capture small particles. The unit also captures dust, bacteria, smoke, smog and particles that can carry viruses from air passing through the filter.
Enhanced filtration on a sustained basis
Filtrete room air purifiers use replaceable filters to deliver the enhanced filtration of an electrostatic filter on a sustained basis. 3M recommends a filter change every 3 months of continuous use, replacing the filter is important for maintaining the effectiveness of your Filtrete™ Room Air Purifier.
Why filter airborne particles & allergens?
There is more to keeping your home clean than just cleaning surfaces. The air quality inside your home is affected by you living and sleeping in your home, cooking and keeping pets and plants indoors. Have you ever noticed dust particles floating in a stream of sunlight? These are only a small fraction of the particles that can be found in the air in your home. Many particles are invisible to the naked eye and can lurk in the air for a long time These microscopic particles can be a small as 0.3 microns and smaller. For comparison, a human hair is about 50 microns. The particles in the air you breathe aren't just dust, it could include common allergens such as: Pollen, plant and mould spores Pet dander, smoke, and dust mite debris. Some particles can also carry bacteria and viruses. Many everyday activities in the home such as dusting, vacuuming, cooking and smoking can increase concentrations of these airborne particles.
- Allergy UK Seal of approval
- Filtrete Electrostatic filter
- Ultra Quiet
- Filter change indicator based on filter life
- 99.9% Effective filtration of Pollen, dust mite debris and mould spores
- State-of-the-art filtration technology for the highest filtering performance
- 11% higher pollen capture rate and 28% higher airflow than a HEPA purifier with 99.9% effective removal of pollen, dust mite debris and mould spores
- Also captures household dust, pet dander, cigarette smoke and smog as well as airborne particles that carry odours and viruses
- Allergy UK seal of approval
- Filter life indicator, variable fan speed, no ozone generation and easy-to-use controls
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 70 x 51 x 21.5 cm