So I made dairy free chocolate sultana cakes.
- 4 oz coconut oil
- 3 oz half spoon sugar ( or 6 oz granulated sugar)
- 3 beaten eggs
- 10 oz self raising flour
- 2 oz cocoa powder
- 2oz sultanas
- 150 g coconut oil
- 300g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder ( sieved together with icing sugar)
- 2 teaspoon coconut milk
- Cream coconut oil and sugar together until well creamed.
- Add the eggs
- And the sultanas
- Divide between 18 cake cases
- and cook for approx 20 mins at 160 oC
- Cream coconut oil very well
- Add other ingredients carefully and mix well.
- Use to decorate cooled cakes.
I am entering this into the #WeShouldCocoa linky over at Tin and Thyme