This blog is about the day to day lives of me and mine, and hopefully it will help you with yours. The blog was started as a keep sake or diary, it is memories built with, and left behind for, my nearest and dearest. I suppose it is a more interactive version of the black and white photo album my grandparents left for me. Hopefully when they all get older this form of media will still be accessible.
I blog on various different topics including
- food allergies
- quilting/crochet/cross stitching
- Project 365
- Days out
- Out and about with my camera
- life with our dog
- DIY and gardening
I like to cook and bake, this is mainly due to the food intolerance and allergies, but I like to make my own food as I then know what is in it and feel it is much healthier.
So what have I done with my life?
- Brought up five children
- Worked as a child minder, playgroup leader and crèche worker
- Went back to College seventeen years ago and achieved a BA in Human Resource Manageme
- I once did a bungee jump for charity
My interest/hobbies include
- entering competitions
- cross stitching