Well today my little blog is 1 year old.
I am shocked at how it has grown and developed and changed from what it first started out as. I am very proud of what I have achieved, and have found it both an exciting and an educational experience;
I have been fortunate enough to
- meet lots of lovely new blogging friends
- realised what wonderful support bloggers offer to each other
- become a tv celebrity
- and a published author
- not to mention a model
By blog has expanded on the allergy side more than I ever expected it to, which has given me a fabulous relationship with Healthy Supplies, not to mention the many many bloggers who have supported me, encouraged me and advised me and brain picked recipes.
I have been sent many items to review, have done vlogging and am joining in with Project 366, what a fabulous year it has been. I have had 39,286 page views with Baking with Bob being my highest viewed page at 1,032 views.
This blog has exceeded all my expectations,
mainly because I had none, and I have you, my readers to thank for that.
By way of a thank you I am going to run a competition, and having seen how people enter for various categories of prize I haver decided that I will make that prize something from Hotel Chocolat.
So to enter this competition just leave me a comment telling me if you win which one of these six Sleeksters boxes you would choose . Please make sure you leave some method for me to contact you should you win if you are only using this one entry qualification, would hate for you to win and I cannot contact you - thanks.
for additional entries
- follow me on google+ (button on RHS) and leave a separate comment to say you have done so
- follow me on twitter and leave a separate comment to say you have done so
- tweet " I entered fun-as-a-grans Blogaverssary comp to win chocs from @HotelChoclat, you can too http://tinyurl.com/cyv47bo @pooohbear2811", and come back and leave a separate comment to say you have done so.
This competition closes at 8pm on 27th April. UK only sorry.
This is not a sponsored post, I am supplying the prize myself, but I have seen how well these go down
Thank you for your continuing support, and I am quite excited as to what the coming year may have to offer.
ThePrizeFinder - UK Competitions